Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Year 2010

Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a GREAT holiday season.

In reviewing the posts of the last year, I noticed that while there was a lot of info...the regularity of the installments suffered during the last couple of months. After a review of my priorities for this year, that trend will probably continue. When I have updates I will post them here and on my website www.pwstewart.com.

So, what are my priorities for 2010, you may ask?
Well, first is to earn a respectable wage at my full time job so that I can pay the rent and provide basic and other goodies for my family.
Second, is to stay healthy, which is always a challenge in my case.
Third, to publish two books. The Second Edition of my book BATTLEFILM: U.S. Army Signal Corps Motion Pictures of the Great War, will be the first and should be available via Amazon.com and other on-line stores the Spring. There will more info about this in a future blog. The other title scheduled for publication is Aerial Aces of the Universal Newsreel, 1929-1931. This book should be ready in the late summer or early fall.

In the meantime, I intend to continue working on the Project History series. I just started research on Vol 3, which will cover the years 1933-1935 of the Universal Newsreel. I am also working on a book tentatively titled, Air Front: WWII Aviation Stories of the United Newsreel. Maybe those two will get published in 2011. We'll have to wait and see.

Enough for now. If you have any questions just email me at pws@pwstewart.com.
Phil

No comments: